- Students are expected to have a good understanding of basic
- Programming and Problem Solving Laboratory
Prime objective is to give students a basic introduction to programming and problem solving with
computer language Python. And to introduce students not merely to the coding of computer
programs, but to computational thinking, the methodology of computer programming, and the
principles of good program design including modularity and encapsulation.
- To understand problem solving, problem solving aspects, programming and to know about
various program design tools.
- To learn problem solving with computers
- To learn basics, features and future of Python programming.
- To acquaint with data types, input output statements, decision making, looping and
functions in Python
- To learn features of Object Oriented Programming using Python
- To acquaint with the use and benefits of files handling in Python
Following Fields are applicable for courses with companion Laboratory course.
On completion of the course, learner will be able to:
- Inculcate and apply various skills in problem solving.
- Choose most appropriate programming constructs and features to solve the problems in
- Exhibit the programming skills for the problems those require the writing of well documented programs including use of the logical constructs of language, Python.
- Demonstrate significant experience with the Python program development environment.