The section Unit 1: is not currently available.
- To identify the sources of energy and their conversions
- To explain the basic concept of engineering thermodynamics and its application
- To understanding the specifications of vehicles
- To get acquainted with vehicle systems
- To introduce manufacturing processes applying proper method to produce components
- To be able to select and compare domestic appliances
On completion of the course, learner will be able to:
- Describe and compare the conversion of energy from renewable and non-renewable
- Explain basic laws of thermodynamics, heat transfer and their applications
- List down the types of road vehicles and their specifications
- Illustrate various basic parts and transmission system of a road vehicle
- Discuss several manufacturing processes and identify the suitable process
- Explain various types of mechanism and its application
Ask your doubts regarding the subject here. Discuss exam strategies, scores and latest trends in this forum.