Course introduction is here.
- Data Structures & Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming
- To learn principles of programming language
- To understand structural, computational and logical implications regarding programming
- To explore main programming paradigms
- To understand and apply Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles using C++ and Java
On completion of the course, student will be able to:
- To analyze the strengths and weaknesses of programming languages for effective and efficient
- To inculcate the principles underlying the programming languages enabling to learn new
- To grasp different programming paradigms.
- To use the programming paradigms effectively in application development.