The section Previous Years' Exams is not currently available.
- To understand need and application of ARM Microprocessors in embedded system.
- To study the architecture of ARM series microprocessor
- To understand architecture and features of typical ARM7 & DSP processor
- To learn interfacing of real world input and output devices
- To learn embedded communication systems.
After successfully completing the course students will be able to:
- Describe the ARM microprocessor architectures and its feature.
- Interface the advanced peripherals to ARM based microcontroller
- Design embedded system with available resources.
- Use of DSP Processors andresources for signal processing applications
Ask your doubts regarding the subject here. Discuss exam strategies, scores and latest trends in this forum.