Course introduction is here.
- Data Structures and algorithms
- Basic Mathematics, Geometry, linear algebra, vectors and matrices
- To develop a logic for graphical modelling of the real life problems.
- To suggest appropriate data structure and algorithm for graphical solutions of the problems.
- To understand advanced data structures to solve complex problems in various domains.
- To operate on the various structured data.
- To build the logic to use appropriate data structure in logical and computational solutions.
- To understand various algorithmic strategies to approach the problem solution.
On completion of the course, student will be able to:
- To apply appropriate advanced data structure and efficient algorithms to approach the
problems of various domain.
- To design the algorithms to solve the programming problems.
- To use effective and efficient data structures in solving various Computer Engineering
- To analyze the algorithmic solutions for resource requirements and optimization
- To use appropriate modern tools to understand and analyze the functionalities confined to
the data structure usage.