Course introduction is here.
- To understand the standard and abstract data representation methods.
- To acquaint with the structural constraints and advantages in usage of the data.
- To understand the memory requirement for various data structures.
- To operate on the various structured data.
- To understand various data searching and sorting methods with pros and cons.
- To understand various algorithmic strategies to approach the problem solution.
On completion of the course, student will be able to:
- To discriminate the usage of various structures in approaching the problem solution.
- To design the algorithms to solve the programming problems.
- To use effective and efficient data structures in solving various Computer Engineering
- To analyze the problems to apply suitable algorithm and data structure.
- To use appropriate algorithmic strategy for better efficiency