Novices in electronics usually think that the microcontroller is the same as the microprocessor. That’s not true. They differ from each other in many ways. Even though it is considered a powerful computing machine, it is not adjusted to communicating with the peripheral environment.
On the other hand, microcontroller is designed to be all of that in one. No other specialized external components are needed for its application.
This course will help you differentiate different microcontrollers, code them, and their applications.
- Introduction to the basic world of Microcontrollers (8051, PIC18F, ARDUINO UNO, ARM7(LPC2148).
- To program different types of microcontrollers
- To interface various peripherals such as LED, LCD's
- To get knowledge of GPIO pins and their programming
- Users will become familiar with the world of microcontrollers
- Users will become familiar with the Assembly level and Embedded C languages of programming.
- Knowledge of various IDE tools used in programming